Library Service Details
Regular browsing is available, but please call or email for more details on new services we offer.
- Book Club: Join us on the third Wednesday of each month from August to May to discuss books with other library members.
- Computer Access: 5 computers are available to the public with internet access and Microsoft suites.
- Copy/Print/Scan/Fax: With the help of a librarian; fees apply for copies, prints, and faxes.
- Conference Room: Meeting room or private workspace for virtual calls available by appointment.
- Curbside Pick-Up: Call us or send an email to arrange curbside pick-up at our library during our regular business hours
- Delivery: Call us or send an email to arrange delivery of materials to your home in the Stetsonville & Medford areas
- Finn’s Favorites on our Facebook page: storytimes catered towards elementary students featuring our library dog, Finn!
- Interlibrary Loan Assistance: Can’t find an item in our catalog? Let us know and we’ll do our best to find it in the statewide system for you.
- Material Curation: Low on time or energy? Contact us to have books, DVDs, and more picked out for you and/or your family as often as you would like. Just drop in, grab your materials, and go!
- Online Databases: Access to genealogical resources, newspapers, classes, and more
- Programs to Go: Drop by the library and check out our Program to Go shelf for coloring sheets, craft bags, and more!
- Reader’s Advisory: Not sure what to read next? Let a librarian know to receive customized book suggestions!
Jean M. Thomsen Memorial Library
105 N Gershwin St
Stetsonville, WI 54480
Curbside and delivery available by appointment